Calling all tech-savvy students! Augmented Robotics, a pioneering tech startup in Berlin, is seeking aspiring engineers to join our ever-evolving team. If you're keen on conquering new challenges and delving into the realm of groundbreaking technology, this could be the perfect opportunity to propel your career forward.
- Design schematics and PCB layouts for DC low power applications in KiCad and Autodesk Eagle
- Assembly and test of prototypes
- Proficient in Autodesk Eagle and KiCad
- Experience in circuit tests with bench devices such as: laboratory power supply, electrical load, oscilloscope
- Experience in hand soldering
- Fluency in English, as all our team members speak English.
- You are ready to bring in new ideas and add your two cents!
- You pursue a “maker” hobby, you like to solder and realize your own projects with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- You can write sketches in Arduino IDE or more sophisticated toolchains.
- Basic knowledge of German.
- Flexible Work Schedules: We offer you the opportunity to work a schedule that works for you.
- 15,20€/h student salary (usually tax free if you don’t have any other income)
- Up to 20h/week with the possibility to decrease your work hours during the lecture period and increase your work hours during the lecture-free period.
- You can work on new technologies and play an important role in the realization of unprecedented products.
- We value commitment and new ideas and in return offer rapid advancement opportunities.
- A workplace equipped with the latest technology in the dynamic heart of Berlin-Charlottenburg.
- Plenty of social events where you can make new friends and just have fun.
- A job that combines the advantages of a start-up and an established company
- Flat hierarchies and a good connection to management and the founders
- we plan for a long-term employment relationship and offer a secure job with clearly defined tasks without start-up chaos.
- Deep Tech and IoT are not just buzzwords for us, our company has received several awards for innovation as a top start-up and we are the first German start-up in the SONY Start-up Accelerator program.