Berlin-based tech start-up, Augmented Robotics, is looking for students join our growing engineering team! If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to work with ground-breaking new technology, then Electronics Engineer could be the position for you!
- Design schematics and PCB layouts for DC low power applications in Autodesk Eagle
- Assembly and test of prototypes
- Proficient in Autodesk Eagle
- Experience in circuit tests with bench devices such as: laboratory power supply, electrical load, oscilloscope
- Experience in hand soldering
- You are ready to bring in new ideas and add your two cents!
- You pursue a “maker” hobby, you like to solder and realize your own projects with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- A job that combines the advantages of a start-up and an established company
- Flat hierarchies and a good connection to management and the founders
- we plan for a long-term employment relationship and offer a secure job with clearly defined tasks without start-up chaos
- You can work on new technologies and play an important role in the realization of unprecedented products
- Deep Tech and IoT are not just buzzwords for us, our company has received several awards for innovation as a top start-up and we are the first German start-up in the SONY Start-up Accelerator program
- We value commitment and new ideas and in return offer rapid advancement opportunities
- In addition, there are many monetary advantages and with long-term cooperation you get shares in the company that quickly increase in value
- A workplace equipped with the latest technology in the dynamic heart of Berlin-Charlottenburg
- Plenty of social events where you can make new friends and just have fun