Berlin-based tech start-up, Augmented Robotics, is looking for recent graduates to join our growing engineering team! If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to work with ground-breaking new technology, then Electronics Engineer could be the position for you!
- Design schematics and PCB layouts for DC low power applications in Autodesk Eagle
- Assembly and test of prototypes
- Procurement and evaluation of electrical components
- Development of new concepts on breadboard-level
- Proficient in Autodesk Eagle
- Experience in circuit tests with bench devices such as: laboratory power supply, electrical load, oscilloscope, logic analyser, spectrum analyser
- Experience in SMD assembly, reflow soldering processes and hand soldering
- Experience in agile product development
- Thoroughness, conscientiousness, and efficiency
- You are ready to bring in new ideas and add your two cents!
Some additional requirements:
- Knowledge of European standards and product conformity directives
- Knowledge of product realization and organization of a supply chain for PCB production
- Pursue a “maker” hobby, like to solder and realize your own projects with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- A job that combines the advantages of a start-up and an established company
- Flat hierarchies and a good connection to management and the founders
- Long-term employment relationship and secure role with clearly defined tasks and without start-up chaos
- Working on new technologies and playing an important role in the realization of unprecedented products
- A workplace equipped with the latest technology in the dynamic heart of Berlin-Charlottenburg
- Rapid advancement opportunities
- Company shares are awarded with long-term cooperation
Deep Tech and IoT are not just buzzwords for us. Our company has received several awards for innovation as a top start-up and we are the first German start-up in the SONY Start-up Accelerator program. We value commitment and new ideas, and host plenty of social events where you can make new friends and just have fun!
Send us your application:
EVGENI MELAN | CTO