Student AR Game Programmer (EN/DE)
Augmented Robotics is looking for enthusiastic coders to join our Augmented Reality Game development team! Do you want to gather some work experience while you are still in university? If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to work with ground-breaking technology, then AR Game Programmer could be the position for you!
- Implementing Smartphone based games and mechanics within the Unity Framework
- Interfacing Unity with proprietary and 3rd Party AR Frameworks
- Creating meaningful Interactions between Reality and the Virtual World
- Keeping up with state-of-the-art AR technology.
- Improving our Algorithms in performance, reliability, and functionality.
- currently enrolled as a student
- Proficient with Unity
- Experience in game development
- Fluent in English or German
- Ideally experience with development in a team
- You are goal oriented and self-reliant
- You are ready to bring in ideas and add your two cents!
- Bonus: Experience with Augmented Reality Frameworks
- A job that combines the advantages of a start-up and an established company
- Flat hierarchies and a good connection to management and the founders
- Long-term employment relationship and secure role with clearly defined tasks and without start-up chaos
- Working on modern technologies and playing a vital role in the realization of unprecedented products
- A workplace equipped with the latest technology in the dynamic heart of Berlin-Charlottenburg
- Rapid advancement opportunities
- Company shares are awarded with long-term cooperation
Deep Tech and IoT are not just buzzwords for us. Our company has received several awards for innovation as a top start-up and we are the first German start-up in the SONY Start-up Accelerator program. We value commitment and innovative ideas, and host plenty of social events within the company!
Beginning of employment
01.04.2022 or later
Duration of employment
Augmented Reality Games
Bismarckstraße 10-12, Berlin, Charlottenburg, 10625, Deutschland
20 hours per week
February 7, 2022
May 31, 2022